More than just a sweetener
Pure, natural honey is SUNSHINE energy brought to us by one of God’s marvelous creations, the honeybee. It is packed with over 180 different compounds, providing us with many healing properties and health benefits. The consumption of three to five tablespoons of honey each day provides these benefits without side effects, risks or negative health consequences.
Honey is sunshine energy
Combining nectar and pollen from the flower with enzymes and numerous other substances, the honeybee brings to us one of natures most miraculous foods. The regular consumption of pure, natural honey results in numerous benefits that have been well documented in the world’s medical and scientific literature. For your good health enjoy HONEY every day! You have nothing to lose and much to gain.
In 2008 we started collecting pollen on a small scale. Chemical analysis from research laboratories all over the world show that bee pollen provides all the nutrients mankind needs for complete life support. Chief vitamins of bee pollen are - Thiamin (vit. B1), Riboflavin, (vit. B2), pyridoxine (vit. B6), Nicotinic acid (nicotinamide), Panthothenic acid (part of B-complex), Ascorbic acid (vit. C), Vitamin A (retinal), and Vitamin E (tocopherol).
Honey is a Revolutionary Food!
The following statement summarizes the amazing benefits of consuming pure natural honey:
- Honey is a preferred sweetener for diabetics as regular consumption lowers blood sugar levels.
- Honey fuels the liver and the brain by facilitating glycogen formation and storage.
- Honey reduces metabolic stress reducing the risks for insulin resistance, diabetes, and the conditions related to the metabolic syndrome.
- Regular honey consumption will result in weight loss and reduce percentage of body fat.
- Honey facilitates and promotes restorative sleep and recover physiology.
- Honey reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease and hypertension.
- Honey consumption will result in lower cholesterol, lower triglyceride, and increases in HDL-cholesterol.
- Honey improves and restores the immune system.
- Honey improves memory, creative thought, and off-line processing.
- Honey consumption reduces anxiety and helps alleviate depression.
- Honey reduces oxidative stress within neural (brain) tissue resulting in reductions in the risk for Alzheimer’s Disease, dementia and other nuero-degenerative disease.
- Honey reduces risks for certain forms of cancers.
- Honey will reduce gum and periodontal disease by its powerful antibiotic activity.
- Honey combats many gastrointestinal disorders and works as a powerful probiotic within the GI tract.
- Honey is an effective cough suppressant.
Honey and Metabolic Stress
Prevention of metabolic stress by eating honey may be the miracle cure for many stress-related conditions experienced by this and future generations.
Honey and Infants
Honey, as with any raw food, should not be given to infants until their immune system can be considered mature. This usually occurs between 6 and 18 months of age.
More Honey Facts
Honey May be safely consumed by anyone over the age of 18 months. Honey should be the sweetener of choice for individuals with blood sugar control challenges. It stabilizes blood sugar levels by its unique ability to produce liver glycogen immediately after consumption. Honey eaten before exercise will help prevent liver glycogen depletion and the metabolic stress that accompanies prolonged exercise. Regular consumption of honey before bedtime will result in restful and restorative sleep and facilitate more fat burning during rest.
Tired of being tired?
Join Our Honey for Health Club
Because our mission statement offers to provide education on the health benefits of honey, we have formed a club to offer on going communication of one of the worlds most perfect foods. Honey is my life and I am excited and willing to share it with you.
- Connection will be made by e-mail
- Learn about the revolutionary health benefits of honey
- Learn why honey is the sweetener of choice for diabetics
- Get the facts on sugar, high fructose corn syrup (HFCS) and artificial sweeteners
- Receive VIP specials
- Free honey recipes
- New product alert and possible tasting
- Membership is free
Go to our contact page and leave us your e-mail address.